Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 4 Years
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE FUTURE?
Calling Social Media Managers who have worked on or have an interest in AI.
If you are good at creating succinct messaging and have experience growing and maintaining a brand across Twitter, LinkedIN, You Tube and Instagram, this is an incredible opportunity to join a dynamic Ai company that works across industries automating visual tasks where your writing and social content creation will be instrumental in them becoming the market leader.
The role reports into the Head of Marketing and is based in London (remote/flexi working)
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Social Management – growing and maintaining the brands social channels including ownership of the social calendar and posting schedule.
- Community Development – developing and managing a new community within the Ai industry – both digital and physical communities
- Tone of Voice – contributing to the creation of and developing the brand’s tone of voice.
- Content Creation – producing high-quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform; work closely with the wider content team to produce high-quality output that resonates with a wider audience and showcases the brand’s platform.
- Social Campaign Creation – working cross-functionally with marketing, product, sales, and design.
- Market Analysis – analysing social media landscape to supply actionable insight (in real-time) to both the social and greater marketing team with hot topics, breaking news, sentiment/market observations.
- Reporting and gaining insights on why certain posts are performing well, or poorly and suggesting further creative testing and experimentation and formats that do/don’t work.
- An aversion to technical debt
- A curious, scientific mind
- Trend setter – staying abreast of new trends and hot topics with the know-how and confidence of when to use these
- Proactive – thinking outside the box, solutions focused, dynamic, resourceful with a strong sense of initiative
- Reliable – strive to deliver quality work and on time
- Responsible – able to set your own goals and to help achieve common goals within the team
Our client is offering a salary of £40k – £60k based on experience plus stock options and benefits that include unlimited holidays, work from anywhere, flexible working, 7 day company retreats in stunning locations, new Apple hardware, national and international conference attendance to expand your network and knowledge (tickets, accommodation and travel covered), a central London office with standing desks and 4K monitors if you wish to be in the office and unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day.
If this Social Media Manager is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV and providing a link to your portfolio.