Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 5 Years
What can I tell you about this client? Firstly, they’re not your bog-standard marketing agency. They’re crazily creative. Specialising in disruptive marketing for global tech brands – nothing they do can be described as average.
They’re based in Denver but they are very flexible about working from home and office. They’ve won their share of awards. And, importantly, they’re big in B2B marketing.
They’re looking for a Senior Paid Media Expert to lead client demand generation engagements, becoming a trusted advisor to clients while developing and delivering campaigns that generate measurable impact for their businesses.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading ideation and strategy for demand campaigns – with a focus on biddable media including social advertising, search advertising, and display advertising.
- Managing campaigns from conception to successful delivery, taking personal responsibility for their success – on time, on budget, and fulfilling client expectations.
- Interpreting campaign and benchmarking data to forecast campaign outcomes, assess campaign performance, and make strategic and tactical recommendations to clients.
- Proactively developing and growing client accounts, ensuring client buy-in as their strategic counsel.
- Identifying new business opportunities, building and costing proposals, delivering statements of work.
- Managing a team of campaign managers and data analysts, being a proactive, confident, and supportive leader who sets the tone for the team’s success.
- Sharing your in-depth client and industry knowledge and insight to support, and challenge, the wider business.
- At least five years of biddable media experience in an agency environment – with hands-on experience planning and executing campaigns across social advertising, search advertising, and display advertising.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interrogate, interpret, and model campaign data to generate insight and make strategic marketing recommendations to clients.
- Advanced skills with analytics tools and technology – e.g. Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics
- The ability to stay calm and thrive under pressure – with experience presenting and reviewing strategic recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Relentless attention to detail, and a disciplined approach to ensuring quality control.
What you need to know
They’re offering up to $100kfor the right person. Of course, that depends on experience. There are some good benefits on top – not least the chance to work for an agency that follows their own rules.
Get in touch with me, Natasha, by clicking below.