Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Conceptualist. Writer. Visionary.
As a successful Senior Copywriter, these are some of the key words that should describe you whenever anyone thinks of you!
Our client is an award winning Global B2B integrated marketing agency who specialise in famous technology brands.
Their client list consists of a number of well known blue chip brands who have partnered with this agency for a number of years. Showing you that this agency isn’t a one hit wonder and knows what it takes to keep one step ahead of the game.
Due to this ongoing success our client is now ready to bring on board a Senior Copywriter who would like the opportunity to work on some very exciting and innovative brands.
To be suitable for this role as a Senior Copywriter you will have the following skills and attributes:
- You might be a Mid Weight Copywriter who is working on the mundane and wishes for more creative challenges.
- Breakthrough work – we need to see that you’ve got great ideas and can work with and inspire people around you to create great campaigns.
- All the expected creative craft skills; both long and short copy and on and off line.
- Experience of working with brands trying to create more purpose and meaning is preferred.
- Demonstrable passion for making brands and campaigns meaningful, by creating strong campaign positions that inspire consumers and businesses to engage, and ultimately buy
- Love working with people. Positivity, looking for ways to say ‘yes’
- Experienced at working within creative teams as you will at times be paired up with an Art Director for conceptual work as well as work alone on other projects
- Obvious, however a real passion for what you do – it’s a craft you’ve perfected and at this agency they cherish that
In return for your skills and experience as a Senior Copywriter our client offers a wide salary banding ranging between £50-55k plus benefits. This is very much dependent on experience.
If you’d like to join an agency that is different and doesn’t follow the rules then drop me a line, Natasha Kenny today by clicking on the apply button below and including your latest CV and portfolio.