Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 4 Years
Have you got Paid Media experience working across a combination of PPC, Paid Social or Programmatic Display?
This agency prides themselves in delivering strategic services across insight, content and demand for fantastic clients around the globe.
This role is a WFH/S London office split.
CORE SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- About 5 years relevant experience working across one or a combination of PPC, Paid Social or Programmatic Display
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and client relationship skills as you will be the first point of contact for client’s queries
- Be responsible for campaign activation, optimisation and reporting across all live platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, Bing Ads etc.
- Create media plans and provide spend forecast
- Ensure all media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process
- Regularly audit accounts to improve performance
- Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaigns’ performance
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
- Assist in developing the agency’s paid Media offering, proactively suggesting new partners or approaches
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives and knowledge sharing
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £50-55k based on experience, plus benefits of 4 weeks holiday, 100% employee paid healthcare, training budget, annual bonus program, Summer and Xmas parties, project completion celebrations.
If this is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Natasha Kenny, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.