Career Level Director
Experience 5 Years
Do you love contemporary architecture, design, property, regeneration, cities and culture and have excellent contacts within property, business and lifestyle media?
Have you got experience creating, implementing, and leading successful, strategic communications campaigns for both UK and international audiences?
We have an incredible opportunity for you to join a global leader in PR and communications who specialises in property, architecture, regeneration, cities and culture. They are known for their creativity, innovation and technology and work with industry specialists and visionary leaders providing PR and corporate communications, digital media trends and cultural dialogues.
In this role you will advise some of the UK’s most ambitious and innovative property developers and investors on all forms of communications, ranging from traditional, social and digital media engagement to event management and networking.
The role is a hybrid WFH/Office split with the office based in Shoreditch.
- Lead some of the agency accounts – developing and implementing communication strategies
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Build and maintain key contacts
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Manage client teams
- Integrated marketing PR background – with at least 5 years’ experience
- Strong network of industry and senior media contacts
- Knowledgeable /Strong interest in property, design and architecture
- Track record of developing new business
- Solid integrated campaigns experience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Pro-active, multi-tasker
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £45k – £55k based on experience plus benefits of pension, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, training and development, rental deposit loan scheme and fantastic socials on the company roof terrace.
If you are the Account Director we are seeking, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.